Pages

Search blog and web

I really love her, retrospectively. What to do?

  • Thread Starter

You know when it hits you later like true love and you realise that this is the right person amongst choices, it just is still and running deep?

Well she's in another country, not a million miles away but on the continent. I've tried reaching out my the web. She sent me a message back and it was(not email) beautiful, indicated she felt the same, but then she withdrew it, I tried to respond but haven't heard back. She said I'd been on her mind, now it's killing me a bit, because there's no games in this, my feelings are 100% genuine, and I want to be with her.

What do I do, given it was a love at first sight thing with two people from different countries?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment