Pages

Search blog and web

I lied about my sexual past

I have been with my husband for 10 years and married for 6. Last night I admitted that about 5 or 6 years before I met him, I was a sex worker. This was in my teens when I was going through a tough time, not just financially but emotionally. He now can't stand me. He said he would never have married me if he'd known and the reason he is staying is because of our child. He feels this is worse than the death of a parent or having an affair. Personally, I think this was a long time ago (we're talking about 15-20 years ago) and that it was a mistake from my past. Also that I am not that person and have not been for a long time. I no longer drink or take drugs and have not done so since before I met him. I only admitted to this because I wanted to start us living more honestly. Now it seems I am being punished. He feels his entire world has broken down and he's suffering anxiety and depression because of it. I don't know where to go from here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment