Pages

Search blog and web

Sexless life in a faithful marriage with a lovely wife!

The title may seem contradictory, but it is the ongoing reality in my life. Please see my predicament!
At 61 it seems my sexual drive has increased instead of wilting out. Yes! I feel sexually lonely because of the irrevocable biological dysfunction my loving wife suffers . We could not consummate the act! It is all the more devastating now because, until recent times we had a very active, gratifying sexual bliss. Unfortunately my sexual drive appears to grow gradually now! That there is no outlet may be the reason? With no solution in sight to her physical condition, I am facing all pervasive frustration. Is it because sexual drive is the outcome of both physical and mental ingredients?
This frustration pulls down my otherwise active social life! I have been a source of inspiration for my colleagues, particularly to juniors while I was in my pre-retirement career! All my plans to utilize that advantageous experience in a non profit manner to the small community I live in could not be started at all because of this predicament! The physically induced frustration, accentuated by psychological and mental ignitions make me struggle to muffle it all the time!
I am practically inactive! I just feel like being imprisoned in a solitary cell in the jail!
One of my well wisher, an intellectually elevated person at that, suggested this site!
Is there any solution, without any risk of compromising the generally accepted ethics?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment