Pages

Search blog and web

so scared to initiate divorce

I know deep down that divorce is the right answer. I have decided I don't want to live the rest of my life with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde any more. Problem is I am terrified of asking for a divorce for so many reasons.

1) the hurt my husband will go through which may lead to another bout of deep depression for him
2) dealing with my husband obsessing about it and pleading me to change my mind, or possibly verbally abusing me to either my face or to his family
3) finances. How do you create 2 separate lives from one that has gone on for almost 15 years?
4)having to live with him under the same roof during the process because I can't afford rent on another place in addition to the mortgage on our home
5) I don't have much of a family to lean on for support, and the family members I do have tend to be irrational and make my problems more about them than me.


I have been seeing an IC but she has been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks and I don't know when she'll be healthy again, so I just needed some help/advice on how to proceed and cope. I feel like every day that goes by is valuable time of my life that is being lost.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment