Pages

Search blog and web

HOW to deal with being ugly? (with pics)

  • Thread Starter

SO this night it was proven to me that I really am ugly and unattractive . I went downstairs to have a fag and I met this guy then two other girls joined us and we had a chat then they invited us for a drink. We had a few drinks and played spin the bottle. Then the guy and the girl went downstairs to have another fag and I was left with the other girl. We made out a little, she showed me her boobs and you know... But she said she's not going to have sex with me cause she has a crush on the other guy.
NOW this is the very important bit. They (the guy and the girl) came back upstairs and after a few minutes the other girl said they're going to bed (the guy and the girl I was making out with) and I left.
I felt so bad after that. I felt like I am too ugly that even these fat girls won't make out with me. I am only 5 foot 6 and I weigh like 52kg. I don't know how to deal with this ****. I want to have my time at uni. I wan't to marry someone one day and have children, have a family, have a life, have fun... But I think it's all going to waste because I am ugly and short. :-( Is there anyways I can compensate for that? Or is it always going to be like this?http://ift.tt/1unHbCY

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment