Pages

Search blog and web

Thoughts about proposing young?

  • Thread Starter

Please note: I am only posting this anonymously as my girlfriend also uses this site and i don't want her to know it's me asking.

It's my girlfriends birthday soon and we've been together for over 3 years and living together for 2. We're currently both in our first year of university at the same uni. Although we live in different on-campus accommodation, there hasn't been a night yet that one of us hasn't stayed over the others' place.

She will be turning 20 and i'm still 19 (20 in 3 months so for the benefit of this post, we're both just turning 20).

I'm 100% sure she will say yes if i ask her and her friends are all for it. Her mother on the other hand, thinks she's too young.

What are people's thoughts? Is it a good idea or not?

By the way, I'm definitely going to be asking her, just wanted people's thoughts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment