Pages

Search blog and web

Kind Of Getting Bored Of the Same Type Of Girls

  • Thread Starter

When you first start going out with girls, any girl you can pull or get with is so good, so exciting etc.

Fast forward to now, its like I'm literally having the same relationship again and again with different girls.

Typically I meet a girl, think shes obviously pretty fit, get her number, tell her im really into her etc, go out, hug kiss etc etc.

Then like after 2 weeks, the conversations turn into just a basic level. Why do all girls insist on wanting to backchat about everyone around them, their friends, their friend's boyfriends etc, I seriously could not give a flying two ****s about whats going on in other peoples relationships.

And then the crap about makeup and hair I keep hearing about. I think I speak for all men when I say we genuinely do not give a s*** about their makeup and at the beginning we put up listening to this crap to not push her away - but now this kind of pointless conversation is just sooo killing me, my life. Then the whatsapp you a dress or something whilst theyr shopping, erm - I dont wear dresses so I dont know whats a good or bad one?!?

Basically I have a sort of inner geek in me, I study a science and quite enjoy talking about the theorems that I learn.

But its like I cant find a pretty, up for anything type of girl who also has a life outside of her makeup and her clothes, oh my god, clothes, why why do you buy a million tops, and then show me and tell me about them when I dont care.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment