Pages

Search blog and web

Does 2 affairs make it right?

My story up till this point is on another thread. Long story short, 19 year marriage, wife had 6 month affair, confessed 10 months after it ended - which was about a month ago, wants fresh start... She has been trying very hard. My question is, has anyone been in this position and had their own affair? Sometimes I wonder if that's the only way I can ever feel right about it. Feel the adrenaline, feel the adventure, feel that you're wanted, confidence, that your attractive, etc... Did it help the reconciliation? Or did it bring pain? I'd love to hear stories. I'm a decent looking guy, not overweight, make good money, good with my kids, help around the house etc... But the way I've been treated the last 2 years really sucks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment