Pages

Search blog and web

Abusive Husband

This would be the 3rd time i'm posting here about my marriage to my emotionally abusive husband. I always delete my posts cos i don't want him to find them. Anyway I would just make it short it's 1 am here, i have been looking for hotels online but they are too expensive, and i dont wanna go to women refuge cos i have a 4 month old baby, n wont put him through that plus its like a jail cos i have been there. My husband treats me like crap. Whenever i try to talk to him, he runs away, many times i have to force him to listen to me by being in his way n then he pushes me with all his force. When i meet other women their husbands treat them so good, but mine is a scumbag. just seems like this would never end, i dont work. just get some child benefit. i have only like 150 eur at the moment, i have no family or friends who would keep me. after i leave i wanna be in touch with my family who don't live here, so women refuge definitely is not the place.

I have faced threats and racism by his family where he stood up for them, n abused me. when he sees other couples he pretends to be normal n when we are back home he again starts treating me like ****. i tried to talk to him tonight he yelled at me n went downstairs n started drinking. i'm just sick of it. i need to talk to someone who could really guide me. i have no support at all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment