Pages

Search blog and web

My husband doesn't make me feel special

I live with my husband and his parents and I feel like I don't belong. His mom constantly watches my every move and judges me and tells me that I stress her son out. She made fun of my stomach. She even told me that I need to take a picture out of a beautiful butterfly frame because it is too colorful for the picture. There are so many more insults that she gives me but those are just a few of them. Everytime I try to talk to my husband about it he just says stop talking sh** about my mother when all I am doing is letting him know how what she says makes me feel. I told him I can't live with his mom for much longer but he refuses to get an apartment with me because he doesn't want to pay for something he will never own. The other day we got in a fight and he said he took all HIS money and put it in a bank account with his mom and only she has access to it so that not even he can touch it. He says its so we can save money for a house but he didn't even tal k to me about it before he did it. He says it's his money and his car and his everything. I have borderline personality disorder so I can be tough to handle at times because of my sensitivity but I am trying my best I am going to a special counselor to help me with those issues. I have been sober for a year now and I am doing the best I have ever done in my whole life but yet I feel the worst I ever have. I thought marriage was 50/50 but I don't even feel like his wife. He makes me feel like more of a burden than someone he loves. I don't know what to do anymore everyday I just wish I was somewhere else with people who made me feel loved and wanted and important.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment