Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do?

Hi and thanks for taking time to read this. I really need some advice but ave no one to talk to. I am 29 and have been with my OH for 6 years and married for 3. He is 32. For the last 4 years our sex life has been non existent, and I dont mean once a month like most other stories on line I have read, I mean once a year if I am lucky! I often try to iniatiate sex and every single time I get rejected which I am sure you will agree is heartbreaking. For the last year I have been seriously thinking about what to do and can I live like this. And yes I have spoken to him about it. He has no real answers and just says he will try. Its not just the sex, I feel like we are now room mates. He doesnt even kiss me! A few months ago I met a guy on a night out and we flirted. OH found out and kicked me out! A week later I moved back home and told him that I need more affection as I may not have cheated this time but I could have and as I am only human I cant promise I wont next time if I am so ridicuously sexually frustrated. Now I dont condone cheating but I need sex! I thought that saying something like that to him would make him sit up an take action but no. Few months on and nothing as changed! I love him but cant live rest of my life like this, cant bear the thought of breaking his heart if I left though. Please help, even if you dont think you can it will be nice just to talk to someone about this. Thanks x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment