Pages

Search blog and web

He's Perfect But He Does Drugs...

  • Thread Starter

I'm 21, and recently met this 30 year old guy whom I hit it off with. We flirt all the time and he's really kind and sweet which is important to me (he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met - e.g. we were catching the bus the other day and he gave an old lady some change for it b/c she couldn't find her purse.) He's quite handsome too, and in my experience someone being that good looking, nice and single is rare!

He seems very into me, but there's one thing: he does drugs, which I find a major turn off. We were talking to another friend the other day, who said that they shouldn't be decriminalised, and then the guy I like said that, actually drugs aren't all that bad, and said that he did them as well, occasionally, but never to dangerous levels. He's into the whole indie music scene, which might explain it, I guess (a lot of his friends are into that too and do drugs).

I didn't want to sound like I was interrogating him so left it at that, but to be honest I am not sure if I could date someone who did drugs even if it was at supposedly "safe" levels and very occasionally. He is a very decent guy in loads of other ways (he spends his spare time doing stuff like campaigning for gay rights and so on, even though he's not gay).

Am I being too fussy here?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment