Pages

Search blog and web

Is it better to just make a move or tell her how you feel?

  • Thread Starter

Basically I'm a twenty year old guy and very inexperienced (no experience whatsoever). I think the issue before was that I was fat and I had no attraction to girls who were of a similar level of attractiveness.

Since losing the weight and coming to uni I have found myself getting more attention from girls, not a huge amount but a lot more than i used to. I have found a neighbour of mine who I get on great with and have become attracted to and I think she may like me too.

Should I just make a move to kiss her if/when she's giving off the right vibes, or should I just tell her I like her and want to take her out? I have found in the past that the latter doesn't seem to work but I don't know if that was just because I wasn't attractive.

Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment