Pages

Search blog and web

Is it ok for me to send this to a guy I like?

  • Thread Starter

"Hey decided to just be honest. I'm not gay but I am bi, and I kinda want to suck you off. It doesn't make you gay to let a guy suck you off, like i said i've had friends it happened to and they honestly couldn't tell the difference. I'd be 100% discrete, I wouldn't tell anyone, and I wouldn't want anything in return. Genuinely I think you'd enjoy it. If you decide to say no that's fine I won't ask again, just please don't tell anyone else about what I said, it took a lot of courage to write this. If you feel awkward around me and don't wanna be friends anymore, that's fine I understand, it's a shame, but I understand."

He asked me a few hours ago if I was gay when I said I was gonna miss him when he leaves, I lied and said no, (still in closet) but then I thought, no maybe I should just come out and tell the truth, ive read lots of stories where the guy actually turned round and said yes.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment