Pages

Search blog and web

I like this girl but don't how to go about being friends

  • Thread Starter

As stated in the title there is a girl I like who I hardly know and really only bump into. I'm not ready for a relationship because of education and all that, but at the same time I am interested and like to be friendly; if I got to know her as a friend, maybe even oneday compliment her at how pretty she is.

I study AS level and she was in one of my classes very briefly. When I recognised her on my way home I felt rude to not say hello and I introduced myself. She seemed very smiley but at the same time said very few words maybe either she was shy or reserved in which case I felt exactly the same. I don't know whether I appeared confident or gave the impression of a shy person pretending to be confident when I approached her.

From then onwards I said hello to her once and she just smiled. But I felt pretty bad when I ended up stood right next to her to get on the bus and only made faint eye contact. I could've broken the ice by asking her how her day was or wish her a nice weekend like I would do to anyone I recognised, but I stood rather firmly feeling bloody rude even as far as walking off where she just so happened to get off.

I felt an insult to the character I strived to be and I additionally would smile or laugh randomly at thoughts in my head at college for no reason at all and I felt as though people were starting to think I was weird.

The worst part about this was that it made no sense I made an effort to say hello to this girl on a couple of occasions and say practically nothing to her at all that time.

While another opportunity might crop up, I feel dumb for making this slip by.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment