Pages

Search blog and web

How to make friends with British girls?

  • Thread Starter

I'm Chinese girl and been in UK for several years already, for the past few years I didn't really had chance to fit in the British group but now I'm in uni and want to have make some changes. Some people will say British talks too fast and the accent and I will say yes to my situation, but the bigger problem is that when a bunch of girls sitting together and chat I can't follow what they said and sometimes I heard what they said but didn't get why it's funny. It's like easier to talk to Asian or other European, and another question is do british like to exchange contact details once they know each other? And also what topics are more easy to chat with when we first meet?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment