Pages

Search blog and web

Does he want to settle?

  • Thread Starter

I met up with this guy last year. We only met up twice as we were both going to move out of the city soon so it was just physical. After that we didn't talk.

He's messaged me recently again after months of not talking and told me he just broke up with someone. He says he wants to see me again and then towards the end of the phone call he asked me if it would be ok if I fell pregnant with his child. That stunned me a bit. But last year when I met him he did say he wanted to settle down when he went back home. He said he wants to know what could've happened if we actually got together. We talk a lot and connect well intellectually (this is something he brings up a lot).

Does any guy actually ever feel this way or does he just want to settle down?
I feel as though he's just calling me because he's tired of being single. So basically I'm 2nd best.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment