Pages

Search blog and web

Nowhere to vent..So frustrating.

Marriage is doing ok, I just feel like I'm going to have to pay disinterested party 100/hr Just so I can blow off some steam once in a while. My old outlets are long gone..Family is work and work is with family. Everything that comes out of my mouth is so scripted, I'll say something wonder who the hell is talking? Some pre- programed robot?

When I was young it was easy," just be yourself"..fun, out going and nobody's fool. Don't like it? Piss off.
But then the saying was revised "be yourself, unless you suck...Then be someone else". So I've tried to be someone else for a couple decades now with good results by most accounts. Now I'm hoping that, in the end, we really are who we pretend to be.

Perhaps it's is actually a blessing that I learned to just stfu. That's what "men" do, right? But seriously, some of us have to just quietly do the right thing even in spite of a natural inclination to do wrong.

Not really a question here..just venting.

However, if any of you have tried to change yourself/actions fundamentally for a shot at forever with someone you love, I'd be interested in comments.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment