Anon because people I know are on here.
I was seeing a guy last year who I really really liked, however, we never made it official or anything because I'm on my year abroad in Canada right now. Problem is, I can't forget him and the anticipation of seeing him again is all I can think about, to the point it's stopping me going out there and making the most of this year. We've kept in touch and talk often, however even though he says he misses me he's definitely still flirting and getting with other girls. I want to do the same but it's hard because I can't move on from him. I can't delete him out of my life completely because we have all the same friends and it would probably make things a bit awkward.
I don't know what to do or how to move on?
I was seeing a guy last year who I really really liked, however, we never made it official or anything because I'm on my year abroad in Canada right now. Problem is, I can't forget him and the anticipation of seeing him again is all I can think about, to the point it's stopping me going out there and making the most of this year. We've kept in touch and talk often, however even though he says he misses me he's definitely still flirting and getting with other girls. I want to do the same but it's hard because I can't move on from him. I can't delete him out of my life completely because we have all the same friends and it would probably make things a bit awkward.
I don't know what to do or how to move on?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment