We're teenagers so we can't have sex much due to us both living with our parents, and I was basically complaining about how little sex we have. I then said I've thought about getting a dildo, because masturbation with my fingers doesn't do much for me and I'm so so horny all the time! I swear I have a higher sex drive than him. And he reacted really badly to that, he got all upset and said that he doesn't mind me using my fingers at all but I shouldn't use a dildo?! It's not like I'm trying to replace him, we just don't have sex enough and I need to satisfy my needs.
He's 17 I'm 16 (almost 17 ;) )
Posted from TSR Mobile
He's 17 I'm 16 (almost 17 ;) )
Posted from TSR Mobile
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment