Pages

Search blog and web

Wife gave oral sex to her gay hairdresser!?!

Long time lurker here, married 25 years, gay hairdresser (met him a couple of times, no doubt) is 15 years younger. She had a couple of drinks for lunch and went to his salon afterward for her appt. They talk about everything which irks me at times but whatever. Anyway, they start talking about oral sex and how he's never had one from a woman and doesn't think a woman can be as a good as his ex-boyfriend, and how he hasn't had one in so blah blah blah and she decides to show him her "oral skills" so he shuts the salon (early afternoon) and go in the back and she does the deed. She called me to tell me "you won't believe what just happened with X" and acts so nonchalant about it. I'm pissed as hell, leave work and we have a big fight. She's completely oblivious and thinks I'm just over-reacting and being unreasonable/controlling and that it was harmless fun and have nothing to worry about. I said no more visits and better find someone else and she s tarts crying like she lost a dear friend. We haven't talked in few days and I can't get the image out of my head and what all took place...Help with advice please.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment