Pages

Search blog and web

My ex husband gave me a STD and now I can not have children. D

I went to the doctor and after having a HSG found out that I had a std (CH) and found out my tubes were scarred. Before the divorce and I went to my doctor my ex asked can you tell how long has she had it. The reason for the divorce is that my ex left me for a woman he was having an affair with. I know it is 8 mos, but I want to have children and now I can not. I have inflammatory disease from the std and I am so depressed. How can I get over this. I want children and I respected us not to do that to him. Why would you do that to your wife? Then not tell her. Has anyone else experienced this? Or any advice would be great. I hate myself for what has happened and what is worse is my ex-husband tried to turn it back on me saying how did he know I did not sleep around on him. Please give me so encouragement.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment