Pages

Search blog and web

What is wrong with me?

  • Thread Starter

I've been friends with this guy for about a year. It didn't really start out as friends, it was more romantic and the exciting thing when you begin a relationship. Two weeks after texting/ flirting we went to a party with mutual friends, we didn't go together we just met there. And ofcourse I wanted to spend time with him but this was before I went on holiday so I wanted to spend time with my friends (some being guys). Long story short he got extremely possessive at the party and when I would be talking to a guy, he would be watching from across the room and he would text me 'wtf' 'what are you doing'.. At this point we were just getting to know each other and that needy characteristic put me off him as more than a friend. I love someone who is protective but not possessive and obsessed after 2 weeks of just texting and kissing once.

Anyway this is a year on, he still likes me. I moved to a different school after summer but made an effort to keep in contact with me so we've spoken quite a lot. He told me a few months ago he had changed from the clingy needy person he used to be and he wanted to be with me but at this time, I was interested in someone else.

Now we're both completely single and he called he at 1 in the morning last night telling me he was thinking about me and he's never felt so strongly about someone and that we have a deep connection and that he wanted to stay up with me all night just talking and he didn't want to waste the opportunity we have of being together considering we're both single. I froze and told him I'll speak to him later that day which is today.. I have no clue how I feel about him, I still feel he is sort of needy and it makes me feel restricted. I agree we have a nice connection and we always get into deep conversations. And I feel if I turned down his offer to be with him I would regret it later. But right now I struggle to feel deeply for him as he does for me and it makes me feel bad.
I cannot understand why I cannot just like him, he's attractive, good personality, extremely lovely to me, gentleman - like.. I could go on, there's a hindrance but I can't seem to figure it out what it is?..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment