Pages

Search blog and web

Telling a girl you like her over Skype

  • Thread Starter

Right, so I've liked this girl for some time but I only really started noticing signals a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately being exam season I couldn't get her alone to say I liked her and now she's back home (which is a good 4 hours away from where I live so I couldn't exactly just drop by). I know I have feelings for her and I can't just leave it until I see her back at university in September.

Would it be moderately acceptable to say over Skype? I mean it is a face to face meeting so it's far better than Facebook. I know person to person is better but I can't wait 3 months and risk her getting a boyfriend back home before I've got a word in. We've been keeping in touch over Facebook and text recently too so it's not like it would be totally random.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment