Pages

Search blog and web

Baby Momma doesnt believe we are poor

Background. Hubby and I are recovering addicts. We both have 7 years clean. The past 7 years has been a continuing process to put our lives back together and right the wrongs. One of my husbands was a daughter he only just met last year. She turns 11 tjis year. We stuggle financially big time. We have 4 children at the house and my husband is a felon so getting work is very hard for him (he is obe of the most hardworking men I know and he is constantly trying to bring in money) I had trouble with working because of daycare cost and we couldnt get assistance because we were married and they said one of us can stay home with the kids. We are on food stamps and I have a very strict and tight budget I work with to make sure our bills are paid. The only rwason we were able to get our house is because we did owner financing and the guy took 50k off the price of the house and lowered the mortgage payments for us so it was cheaper than renting. We were living in a 2 bedroom cottage/shack with no ac in texas with 4 kids. We are trying very hard to provide for our kids and they are denied alot because of finances. We do our best to pay child support. We pay over what we are supposed to to make up for when hubby wasnt paying.

So to today. We have had a hard start to the summer and are lacking financially bigtime. I found a job that would work withy schedual with the kids and my husbands off and on work. So I can bring in more money. Well Baby Momma asks why we havnt sent child support this month and hubby tells her we are trying and I just got a job so we can pay. She basically doesnt believe that we are struggling amd starts saying how her daughter cant do summer sports now because of us and that we are leaving herdaughter out and ssheis suffering because of it.

It makes me so mad because im struggling to keep a roof over the kids who are with us full time and she is complaining her daughter cant do summer sports. My kids cant do them either. Its like she thinks my kids have some extravagant life and we are denying her daughter. When I actuality we are saving every penny we can so we can have gas money to go see her this summer and she can visit with her dad (they live in another state) Everything and I mean everything my kids get to do is because someone else helped. Their Christmas presents were bought by my cousin. Their summer camp by my aunt. School clothes by my parent. My parents lent me the money to buy a van so I could fit all my kids in one vehicle because all we had was a rickety old truck that we cant drive right now because the inspection is out and we dont have the money to fix it.

I didnt even keep our tax return...I gave it all to Baby Momma for my husbamds daughter. I mean its not like we arent trying to give her money. We just dont have it right now and she doesnt believe us. Its so frustrating.

Posted via Topify on Android

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment