Pages

Search blog and web

HELPPP need to completely forget someone!

  • Thread Starter

I never expected to talk to this person, let alone begin to like and then fall in love with them. Past week or so, I've been thinking about them. I don't know if they feel the same way - but I think if they recipriocate, that it won't last in the long-term anyway. I really want to find ways to reduce my own interest in them. The reason I know this is a problem, because for the past few days, I've gone out once and had 2 dates. Yesterday, I had a date that I would never have expected to have. It was a long-term interest and a person that I always classified as being incredibly attractive (so much so that I can actually feel the gazes of people looking at them) and I thought I would be happy over-the-moon when we went out. But nooo. After about an hour, I started losing interest, my conversational skills went down the drain and talked the same-old-same-old boring ass stuff because I kept drifting to think about the other person. I can't get them out of my mind - BUT I MUST. Because any relationship with them is strictly imaginary at the moment until anything progresses and I will be leaving this country soon and they must follow their excellent career path.

Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment