Pages

Search blog and web

Does my supervisor like me?

  • Thread Starter

For the past 5 months I've been working on a project and I really like my supervisor. The only problem is that I haven't met up with him that often and when we do, it is in a group meeting. I'm unsure as to whether he likes me. He is really friendly, but is professional so I've been unable to have a more personal conversation with him.

When we are in a group meeting he seems nervous at times and sometimes blushes. Also it seems as though he avoids eye contact with me and does not make as much eye contact as you would normally expect from most people, but maybe I'm overanalysing. However, the other day I did a group presentation and I noticed that he was staring at me quite a bit. He also sent a group email saying he was looking forward to catching up with us all soon. Is this a subtle hint?

So I've been finding his behaviour quite confusing. Normally in this situation, I would just ask if they want to catch up over a coffee sometime, however the fact that I might need to meet up with him in the future may make this slightly embarrassing. I don't even know if he's single! Also, if he really liked me, wouldn't he just ask me out anyway? He has my number after all. However, I'm not sure if I'm that good at letting guys know I'm interested.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment