Pages

Search blog and web

So many problems

My husband and I have been together for 10 years. 5 of those 10 years were long distance. We've been married for 5 years now.

Things have been incredibly rough with money and sex and miscommunication.We have moved all over the world and life has just been stressful. Now I feel like we're closer than ever, and we finally appreciate and understand each other for the most part.

We are having to live with his mom and brother in the living room though. We have no privacy at all and what is worse, I'm not on birth control and so having sex is tricky. He doesn't want to use condoms so we are using the pull out method. That's when we have sex, that only happens maybe 4 times a month.

His family is always around and he always feels like having sex at wierd times. I want to be practical and have sex in the morning, the middle of the night is kind of out too. His mom stays up until 5am. I feel very uncomfortable doing it when she is awake and walking around. But since I don't want to be a kill joy, I do it when he wants. That's around 12 at night when his brother and mom and doing things outside of the door. Did I mention the door is sort of see through also?

This is putting a strain on our marriage and we can't afford to move out or get a proper birth control that doesn't make me sick. I was on the ring for years off and on and it killed my sex drive. That caused a lot of problems and I've tried so many different kinds of bc, but they all make me sick and/or kill my sex drive.

We were each others firsts and I always thought that this was romantic. We never dated other people, I had tunnel vision and I still do. But now it feels like it's coming back to bite me. He is frustrated and now he says things about other women that he never did before. I understand that he is a guy, but it feels so weird to hear him say things like single guys do. He isn't happy, and I know it's not anyone's fault. But I want to solve it, I hate seeing him so unhappy. I'm doing everything that I can but it doesn't work. In our entire marriage, the other time sex has been good and on a regular basis was in the first 6 months.

The living situation will be temporary, but it has already been a year.

I don't know what to do, i'd like to have an opinion from men or women that have gone through something like this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment