Pages

Search blog and web

No friends / relationships over summer.

  • Thread Starter

My friends are all at uni and are staying until their housing contracts end. The few i do have here have full time work and aren't the type of people i'd hang out with on our own - i'd need a group as we don't have much in common (plus they're always busy).

The past two weeks i've let myself be lazy, watching shows and reading and games etc, but now it's getting lonely. I wanted to change this summer, to boost my confidence and get a date (i want to have a relationship before i turn 21 in September), but there are no clubs to join, i'm applying for jobs and that's not going well, and i don't want to go to a night club by myself.

I'm 20 and a girl, no idea how attractive i am but i consider myself average. I'm scared my summer will just be me staying in my house doing nothing and wasting months of my life.

Yes, this is a pity post. But does anyone have any advice? What would you do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment