Pages

Search blog and web

what should I do?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

I met this boy on twitter a couple of year ago, and we have a really good friendship, like we text once or twice a week and we have a laugh, and I would consider him a close friend. I live in London, and he lives in Sheffield, and we both want to meet face to face. I've spoken to him on the phone, skyped etc and so I know he's not dodgy, as he's never tried to meet me in these two years.

The problem is the distance we live from each other, as we are both 16 our parents won't let us travel to the other, and tbh I don't think my parents would let me meet a guy from the internet.

I really don't want to wait until I'm 18, so how could I meet him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment