Pages

Search blog and web

Help! Lost in my new marriage!

I was previously married for 10 years to a man who was very controlling, strict and abusive. I recently got remarried and my new husband is very relaxed about everything, doesn't complain if things aren't done around the house like they should be etc. I was so used to my ex having expectations and things done just right or a certain way, that I feel a little lost in this new marriage because he doesn't expect.. well.. anything except my love. Anyone else been through this or have any thoughts or input? I almost want to ask him to be a bit strict or have some expectations of me or something! Is it normal to feel this way? Thank you for any help!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment