Pages

Search blog and web

Trouble with Online Dating

  • Thread Starter

So I recent joined the online dating scene (or haven't more to the point). It seems that the initial conversations go well between me and the people I have contacted. This is mainly due to me leading the conversation however I have noticed that the people I'm having the conversation with will gradually shorten their replies making it next to impossible to follow on from. The conversations also seem to only last like a series of 10 messages each then the conversation dies. I feel it is pointless speaking to someone if they put no effort into their replies so just give up.

Also I have spoke to a few people and it seems that they are fairly fresh out of relationships with baggage. Is this common with online dating?

Should I just go back to the traditional methods of dating?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment