Pages

Search blog and web

Virginity

  • Thread Starter

I've never had sex with anyone even though I'm 21, pretty sociable, gone out clubbing a lot and a big drinker. I've never had any trouble getting attention from guys - it's just that when it comes down to it I've been reluctant to actually have penetrative sex because of fear of getting pregnant as I've had to help a few close friends through abortions and knowing how **** that was and because I didn't want that to happen to me, I was super careful. Yeah I've done a fair few things, but never actually lost my virginity.

Whenever I get with guys and I tell them I'm a virgin they're always really shocked. It feels abnormal and it also deters guys that view taking a girl's virginity to be a pain. I want to lose it to someone meaninglessly since I don't want to get into a serious relationship with anyone, but as soon as I do lose it, they will know because of being pretty tight and bleeding and maybe because I won't be great at what I'm doing/ not know what I'm doing. I feel liek it's time to lose it yet I don't want to give a guy the power of knowing he took my virginity/ broke my hymen. How can you lose your virginity without the other party knowing?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment