Pages

Search blog and web

The R has taken a turn. Can lesbianism be turned on and off?

Maybe I missed the signs. My SO and I were together 12yrs, 2 kids, separated now for 3mo. We have been having some good communications about our issues which mostly boils down to our communication or lack there of, my anger, and her lack of vulerability. The 'wall' we call it.

When we met, it was just a friend with benny deal and I found out shortly after that prior she had a girlfriend. She said she tried it, it was not for her and never orgasmed once in that world and was done with it. I left it at that even though it was a HUGE red flag with my instincts to run like hell, this girl may not have a clue what she wants.

FF to today, I learn that within the last week she has been spending a LOT of time with a lesbo from HS. I contacted to tell her that our oldest son was confused with questions of "why does she look like a boy". I told her she needs to talk to him about things and that I am on to what is happening.

She indicated she does not owe an explanation but went on to explain that "they are just friends and enjoying being friends" but then states " if it becomes something more...so be it".

I am not sure if she thinks she can snow me or if she is that clueless. She is ANY lesbos dream girl and I have every confidence even though she might be at the friend stage, her new found friend wants to jump her muffin at any second.

I made it clear that when, not if, that finally turns into a relationship, just let me know because I am pulling the plug with my efforts and moving on. Even though some men might reason with it, if a woman can lay with a bull dike, that means a man may never fully please her because I can't see any real hetero woman saying "yeah, I wanna hook up with that girl with a butch cut and bulging muscles."

Obviously I am a little off about it right now. I am just curious if I serious wasted 12yrs with someone in that once someone goes lesbo, they will always have that switch?

Sorry if I sound like an ass. I am irritated at the moment. The new friend is taking my X and our kids out of town for the weekend in her RV. More than anything, I don't want my boys all screwed up over this. My son has been asking all week why I am not going with them and mommy to play for the weekend. that hurts....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment