Pages

Search blog and web

Clubbing without excellent English

  • Thread Starter

Hello TSR community,

I live couple of years in London and if I go clubbing, most of the time I choose my nationality clubs as I can confidently speak in there. I am tall, handsome and attractive guy, so I don't have much problems with my look, however, to speak in English with the girls in the clubs I feel without any confidence and quite shy inside. The crucial point is that I haven't spoken a lot with those girls so far.

In the job and the college my English is very well, I can make excellent presentations in front of everyone, my tasks and activities I undertake are most of the time gets highest criteria. But when it comes talking to the beautiful girls in English, I actually get stuck, especially when I explain something to her, or telling the story and she doesn't understand.. Oh god, that is most awkward moment for me and it gives more pressure for me. However, to talk in English with the not sweet and not beautiful girls it's opposite.

I've seen many beutiful English girls or the ones from other countries with second language as an English.

What should I do, do you have any advice, or just go straight to the club and improve myself from time to time.

Thank you !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment