Pages

Search blog and web

How to tell her I like her?

  • Thread Starter

Basically I followed this girl on Twitter about a year and a half ago (I had a crush on her). She lives in a different city.

Recently, she started talking to me.. I was happy of course. So we're quite close (been talking for a month) she trusts me a lot and recently I've been depressed and she's helped me and she asks me to tell her every problem I have! She also compliments me and she gave me a nickname. And lastly, she said I'm her 'bae' and she is mine.

I want to be in a relationship (a long distance one), how do I say it to her, we are very close friends and I don't want to ruin that. Do you think I should just tell her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment