Pages

Search blog and web

Pakistani male - am I asking for too much?

  • Thread Starter

Going to keep it short as possible, don't want to go into some kind of women hating rant

I am:

-British Pakistani
-Male, 19, first year of medicine at a great uni
-5/10 looks, maybe 7/10 body, maybe 6-7/10 dress sense
-quite shy at first with girls, with my friends though I'm easily the loudest person/known as a funny guy
-previous exes have commented on strong/caring personality. Have a general all round confidence/swagger except sometimes when meeting girls for the first time
-Muslim. Not very religious but I'm at the age where I'd prefer to get a girl and settle down for the long term hopefully

Is asking for this too much?
-Muslim girl
-intelligent like me, and driven in whatever field she's doing
-7/10 looks and body
-interesting discussion

There are none at my uni who fit the bill, albeit it isn't the right type of uni to find this girl.

What I'd just like to know is if I am aiming too high/asking for too much? I have decent game with girls but is this unrealistic?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment