Pages

Search blog and web

Just don't care anymore.....

I have spent the last 14 months after discovery of my husband's EA (small possibility of PA) being afraid. I was afraid he would leave. I was afraid he thought his AP was better than me. I was afraid he truly thought they were meant for each other like he told her. I was afraid to be myself. I was afraid that if I didn't act more like her, he wouldn't love me. I was afraid he found her more attractive. I was afraid he thought I was boring. I was afraid to trust him. I was afraid to be hurt again...........but last night I realized I just don't care anymore. I am who I am and I am good enough. I wasted 437 days of my life comparing myself to her and almost every other woman I saw. I will not waste another day. I guess I made it to a point for the first time in my life that I love myself more than I love him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment