Pages

Search blog and web

Am I worrying too much?

  • Thread Starter

Long story short, I really like this girl and we have been seeing each other only for a very short time! However she has told me on a number of occasions how much she likes me and how happy she is and vice versa...

We snap-chat a LOT and she is my best friend, however I am not at the top of hers, should this worry me?

Also, the other night she went out for drinks with all of her mates and from what I can gather was fairly smashed, now she was posting tweets, Facebook status' and adding snaps to her story but not actually replying to me on whatsapp however she had been on-line... (you can see when they were last on-line if anyone didn't know this)

Any advice/tips? I think im probably being a little bit too cautious, but with my past experiences I believe its fairly reasonable! Thanks guys :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment