Pages

Search blog and web

When does a secret imply that someone likes you?

So, there's a girl in my university group. We've known each other for just over a year now, and she's a really sweet and kind of shy person in general to talk to.

As of easter onwards, we started becoming really close, going out everywhere together, and the level of secrets that she would tell me took another step... There's always been a sense of relationship potential between the two of us, and it has been like that for a while.

During the summer, she went back home, and we didn't see each other for a few months, I figured this could've been a situation that would've hurt any relationship potential we had, so I kind of accepted that I fell for her at an inopportune time and moved on.

Since we came back to start our current year of university, as of last months, we literally picked back up where we left off... But the extremity of the things she'ld tell me took another step up over the last few days. She's been making several implications of her liking me, and the only thing that is holding me back from sitting down in the park or at a restaurant and admitting my feelings for her is what I could potentially lose in telling her.

One thing that has increased throughout time has been the severity of secrets she would tell me... I mean, if you're a male and a female literally tells you that "She swallows" among other things... That's surely pointing out the elephant in the room, right?

What I'm trying to ask is... How deep would a female go into her secrets before it's obvious that she likes you?

Obviously, small secrets such as: "Oh, I suffer from this" or "I'm not a virgin" are no big deal, almost anyone knows that of their friends.

I guess this is pointed at females... What kind of secrets would you only tell someone you liked? I really want to sit down and admit my feelings for her, I've genuinely loved her for about half a year, but I'm just scared of the repercussions of rejection. (I've been there before, and I can handle it... It just devastates the friendship we had before-hand, and nothing is the same again.)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment