Pages

Search blog and web

What am I doing that is making me a man-repller? I never used to be?

It's really weird, this time last year you'd be hearing people say 'Anna* how do you get guys so easily?' Not only am I not getting guys easily, I'm scaring of guys who are at first interested. My history is I have only been single one month in 3 years before this July. The last relationship I have was unhealthy and has been described as abusive. So I'm in quite a vulnerable place.

It wasn't too bad at home, as I had a couple of 'guyfriends' who had crushes on me for a while and made their attractions known once I became single. However, I'm at uni nearly been here for a month and I've only made out with one guy. I wasn't even attracted to this guy, but I felt bad for rejecting him and really miss cuddles.

Something nearly happened on the weekend, but from speakin on fb chat today I missed his invitation to go back to his room. This chat with this guy went from him being really flirty at the beginning, to him seeming to be in 'run away mode' by the end. I think i did come across very keen. I had a bad day and really wanted a hug. But yeah I thought with most guys confidence and knowing what you want is a turn on?

I went to uni for a bit last year before suspending so I know it's not just because I'm not going out clubbing, I didn't then either and it still wasn't a problem.

It wasn't really bothering me until the fb chat incidence tonight (and also I think I made another guy run away the day before too. )I'm really trying to focus on making friends at the moment and find my feet at uni. However, my friends who are girls are either in relationships or are getting a lot of attention so it's really highlighting the lack of interest I'm getting. Plus I REALLY miss cuddles and stuff. So yeah people what's your thoughts on how a once 'man magnet' is now repelling guys?

*I'm not looking for another relationship. However, if a nice asked me on a date I do feel ready for that and would take things verrry slowly. My ideal situation would to be just to find a guy who wanted cuddles/making out like me but wouldn't expect anything sexual.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment