Pages

Search blog and web

How can I stop being so jealous of my friend?

One of my best friends recently got a new job which meant she's had to move away. She has (mostly) been enjoying it and i'm so proud of her, however i'm also incredibly jealous.

It's quite far from where we live so her parents bought her a car, and she's already made better friends in a couple of months than I have at any stage in my life. When she tells me about her job it is lovely to hear but makes me feel so inadequate. All i've got is a ****ty part time job and a degree which i'm struggling to complete. I'm graduating next year and job prospects are looking bleak, certainly nothing as good as what she has. It just feels like she's a much better person than me.

I feel awful for thinking like this because we're rather close and she always confides in me about everything. How she was bricking it about not making friends, her old ones forgetting about her, that sort of thing. I know she'd much rather be back here than out there... so why am I feeling like this?

Anon cos I think she's on here :ninja:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment