Pages

Search blog and web

Problems with housemates

So me and one of my housemates (A) are pretty good friend and get along pretty well, whilst the other two (B and C) seem to get along pretty well, but haven't really connected with us. That's fine, as long as I can live peacefully with them, it's not a problem.

B is a bit of a clean freak and a little bit bossy. That was fine until she said "I hate living with messy housemates" on twitter. Both me and A do our fair share of washing up and we clean whenever we have the spare time to.
C doesn't really seem to do much. She doesn't speak to us too much, and whenever we see her she's on the sofa watching TV.
Her family come over quite a lot, which is understandable, although I came out of the shower this morning in a short towel to find them all in the living room, without warning.
Her family also bought her some bananas a while back, and today we found them all black and rotten, so I placed them next to the food bin as the current one was full- later found to be dripping. B asked around to see who the bananas belonged to, and apparently even C had denied that they'd belonged to her. I admitted to putting them next the bin though, unaware that they would drip, and then cleaned up the mess.

The actual problem/TL;DR:
Me and A went out to the pub whilst B had about 8/9ish people over to eat. When we came back, there was some slightly mouldy bread outside my bedroom- not mine, it belonged to A. They'd obviously put it out there on purpose.
After getting ready for bed, I open the door and find Cs new cardboard cutout standing outside my bedroom, and then read this on her twitter:

"Put my life size cardboard cut out of Niall from 1D outside my housemates door #f***sh**up#payback"
My bedroom is the only one downstairs, so it was obviously meant for me.
I'm not entirely sure what I've done, especially since I only came back yesterday after being at my parents house for 6 days due to being ill.

What on earth do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment