Pages

Search blog and web

How can I get to know this guy who works in Tesco? (I think I am in love with him)

There is this really cute guy who works in my local Tesco, I don't know him or anyone who knows him so it is a little hard for me to do anything about it. I go to this Tesco every lunch as it is right next to my college, sometimes he is there and sometimes he isn't (he is there about 10% of the time).

I have never had a boyfriend as I am not very good with members of the opposite sex. But I have had a crush on him for so long (just over a year now) that I think I may actually be in love with him.

I am in my last year of college (hopefully going to uni next September), and want to do something about my situation, even if it is just to get over him. I have only actually ever been served by him once in tesco and he was lovely, which made the situation worse.

Does anyone have any advice about what I can do? Should I just get over it? I am a extremely introverted person, so I don't think I would ever be able to just go up to him. I don't want to 'ask him out' as such, but I just want to get to know him.

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment