Pages

Search blog and web

Missed opportunity

I am an idiot. Last night, my STBW and I had a particulary lovely night cap session, and when we were laying there snuggling, basking in the afterglow, she got a mischevous look on her face and said she really wanted me to use her tits and have some of it go on her face. :eek:

Looking back on how things went, I can see where she gave some signs during, and I totally missed them in the moment. One of the things we are very good at is non verbal communication, and just being on the same page, picking up on subtle hints. My specific question is do you typically send non verbal clues, or just flat out say it in the moment?

More generally, early on, before my STBW and I were oficially dating and before we were sleeping together, we talked about things we liked, disliked, would consider, no way in hell things when it came to sex. Well, last night the whole on her face things came out of no where and was on her no way in hell list way back when. I was perfectly OK with that and have never mentioned it. I never had any strong desire for the whole facial thing.

This is not the first time she has brought things up, or ventured into her no way list. The biggest one is swallowing. She'd never done it before me, and now does, and thoroughly enjoys it, looks forward to it even. Another is anal. We haven't done that, and probably never will. I have no interest in it at all, but she did suggest it as a birthday treat for me. Then there was last night. For the record, I have not suggested any of those things, nor even talked about them, hinted pressured or otherwise. These are things she has brought up completely on her own.

As a woman, what would that indicate if you went into things like that that had been previously no way in hell things? What message would you be sending?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment