Pages

Search blog and web

Penis question for the women

This has probably been covered before, but I sifted through as many posts as I could, and didn't see anything, so...

Reading another thread here about what you women think about your husband's penis got me thinking.

My wife and I have a decent sex life (as in, the sex is usually great, but it's not all that often. 2-4 times a month, really... anyway...)

I am (apparently) on the higher end of average. Nothing that any woman would "wow" over, and nothing that would get laughed at. Nice shape (I think), nothing different or out of the ordinary. Basically, really nothing that I can think of that would make it seem undesirable, if that makes sense.

Now, she has never shown any "interest" in my junk. It doesn't seem to do anything for her, in terms of turning her on. She also doesn't have an aversion to it, mind you. She plays with it, touches it, I get a BJ 9 out of 10 times we have sex, and so forth. But it's more like it's part of the entire act, and not because she loves it. I don't know how to explain this properly, but when she plays with it, it certainly isn't her going through the motions, and she appears quite into it. Though it's not because she loves MY penis, know what I mean?

Obviously I KNOW not all women get turned on by the sight of a man's junk, so I don't take it personally.

However, given that she is relatively experienced, and when we do have sex, she knows what she's doing (and is good at it!), I am wondering if she views mine as simply "good enough" or "unremarkable, but not bad"?

I hear a lot of you women tell us guys that penis size really doesn't matter, and I DO believe that (in general, of course, there are always exceptions), however I also firmly believe that, at least visually, it DOES matter. Would this be correct?

As in, bigger IS better, in terms of looking at it, playing with it, feeling it - outside of PIV.

Obviously, most of us guys have enough to satisfy most women with PIV. We all know that.

However, it occurred to me that my wife (with her relatively high experience compared to mine) has likely "had" more remarkable penises than mine, lol! And therefore, mine (being pretty average and non-descript) might not appeal to her as much as one or more of those have.

It goes both ways, I know, so don't jump on me for that! Most of us have had partners who had bodies, or body parts, that we found more attractive than our SO's, that's a given. Of course, this doesn't mean we're not attracted or can't be turned on by our partners! It just means that they don't have, for example, the boobs that one of our exes had, or whatever.

So my long-winded question is, with this other thread about how some of you women seem to worship your partner's penises, what, if anything, would be the reason(s) for you who don't? Is it just that you're not into the esthetics of a penis? Is it just a tool? (no pun intended!) Is it that your partner's penis is just average or unremarkable compared to one you've seen in the past? Or is it that you've been spoiled with the "perfect penis" at some point in your past, and your partner's can't hold a candle?

For the record, I am fine with not being "perfect", or not comparing to someone in her past, in the penis department. I have nothing to be ashamed of "down there", and it does the job just fine! I'm honestly just curious as to what some of you REALLY feel about your partner's junk!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment