Pages

Search blog and web

Looking for some advice.

Anyone here ever lost that loving feeling and managed to get it back? My wife and I are going through that now where she has just lost the spark after 12 years. We are scheduled for some MC next week and a long vacation with the kids (our 10th anniversary is that week also).

I am totally in love with this woman but she says that she has just lost the spark over the years. We love each other but her romantic feelings are gone from what she considers to be neglect of her feelings.

So there we have it, anything from any of you all that are recovering out of lovers? I am willing to go to any level to help her get that spark back and to save my marriage. I have noticed that she has been searching (over the last few days) on the internet for help on restoring love lost or "how to love my husband again" so I know she is making an attempt in her own way but it is quite rough on her.

Any pointers or experiences would be great.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment