Pages

Search blog and web

Is there something seriously wrong with me?

So I have begun to wonder if I should seek some sort of counselling for this problem, or whether I'm being stupid.

I have a lot going for me, a loving family, lots of friends and I'm currently studying abroad as part of my degree. I have no reason to be unhappy or lonely or anything.

People tend to think I am very innocent, but I have a horrible problem. I can't stop bringing completely random guys back for sex.

In three months since I've been away, it's now happened twice (three if you count the one I kicked out when I came to my senses). Maybe that's not a huge number but it's after promising myself that it would never happen again. I have no reason to. It makes me miserable and I don't know how to cope with the shame and regret. But I've brought it on myself and even after the first time I did it again.

Obviously it only happens after I've been drinking but I turn into a completely different person who is sex obsessed and just vile really. I don't get any pleasure out of it (mainly because I cant remember it) and I end up despising myself for weeks on end. Then when I just about forget about it, I go and do it again.

What is wrong with me, how do i stop being such a slut? It's not what I want to be and I've never felt so low. I tried to completely cut out drinking but there's always a birthday, or some sort of celebration where I'll go out, get too drunk too quick because people are buying rounds and that's when it happens, I can never remember any of it until I wake up in the morning with someone there.

I guess my friends would tell me to stop behaving like this if they knew, but no one ever finds out as I always say they just walked me back. I can't bare to tell anyone because even my closest friends probably wouldn't believe it.

Please help, before I fork out 100s of pounds for a professional...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment