Pages

Search blog and web

So a couple days ago I got this stunners number

A couple of days ago a random interaction with a girl in a shopping center ended with me getting her number , i'm a bit clueless as to if she likes me or not because I was just having fun in the moment but she was extreeeeemely hot im talking straight 9/10 .

This is generally where I **** up so I just thought if anyone could give me advice as to how to start texting her , or what kind of approach I should take with texting her it would be grand.

Theres also something pretty bad I'm guilty of , when she asked me how old I was I told her I was 22 , which also turned out to be how old she is ... Im 17 :rofl: . But before you judge know that I look , and most importantly act a lot older than I am . I constantly get told how people would never think im 17 , how much confidence I have and how well I am doing for myself , so I doubt this will become a problem unless I make it one .

Im not really looking to get in a relationship with this girl , where of course it would be a major problem but I just want to take her out and get to know her really , so if anyone has any tips it'd be awesome !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment