Pages

Search blog and web

Same House

When you are entering a divorce but still in the same house how do you cope with your feelings? When I look at my wife I want to be near her but I can't. I think about her being with someone else some day, I can't control that either but it's painful to think about. I fall asleep often times downstairs on the couch but end up in bed at some point to get a few hours of comfortable sleep. Also I always wonder if things will change but it's painful to go from trying to move forward and thinking about the what if's.

My atty advised me not to move out until the legalities are in order concerning support etc.

How do you cope day to day with these feelings while in the early stages of a D and still under the same roof?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment